Have you or a loved one suffered a catastrophic injury in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples or Lehigh Acres or Southwest Florida because of negligence? Jason Gunter is an experienced accident attorney who fights for individuals who have suffered a catastrophic injury and their families.
TYPES OF CATASTROPHIC INJURIES
Examples of catastrophic injuries include:
- Traumatic Brain Injury Cases
- Spinal Cord Injuries – paralysis
- Loss of Limb due to amputation
- Severe Disfigurement or Scarring from burns or injury
Traumatic Brain Injuries
Traumatic brain injuries can change the life of the individual who suffers the injury, as well as the loved ones who selflessly care for the individual, often for extended periods of time, or the rest of their lives, following the injury. Severe brain injury results in easily observable symptoms including:
- Partial or Complete Paralysis
- Speech Problems
- Impaired Cognitive Functioning
- Long Periods of Coma
- CT, MRI, and other brain-imaging changes
Even moderate or mild traumatic brain injuries may also cause long-term residual problems with symptoms not apparent to the casual observer. The symptoms which can occur even without loss of consciousness at the time of the traumatic event include:
- Memory Loss
- Personality Changes
- Cognitive Defects
- Perceptual Changes
Personal injury Attorney Jason L. Gunter litigates traumatic brain injury cases in Fort Myers, Naples, Cape Coral, and Lehigh Acres.
Spinal Cord Injuries
An injury to the spinal cord can have a devastating effect on the injured person. A spinal cord injury can often cause paralysis.
Many spinal cord injuries are caused by car accidents. Spinal cord injuries are also caused by:
- Biking Accidents
- Sporting Activities
- Fort Myers Personal Injury Lawyer Jason Gunter litigates spinal cord injury cases throughout Ft. Myers, Cape Coral, Naples, and Lehigh Acres, and he will fight for you and your family to recover compensation for spinal cord injuries, including:
- Broken Back
- Spinal Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Fractured Vertebrae
- Loss of Bladder or Bowel Control
- Loss of Sexual Functioning
Catastrophic injury lawyer Jason Gunter is immediately available to answer all of your catastrophic injury related questions to help you better understand your legal rights.
If you have been involved in a Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples or Lehigh Acres accident that has resulted in catastrophic injury, contact attorney Gunter directly by any of the following methods:
- Call Attorney Gunter’s Office : 239.334.7017
- E-mail Attorney Gunter: Jason@gunterfirm.com
AREAS OF SERVICE
Fort Myers Cape Coral and Lehigh Acres catastrophic injury Attorney Jason Gunter handles catastrophic accident cases in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Naples, Estero, Bonita Springs, Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda (and all other areas of Lee County, Collier County, Charlotte County and Tampa). Contact Florida catastrophic injury lawyer Jason Gunter to protect your legal rights and to maximize the recovery in your catastrophic accident case.
Get In Touch Right Now
And see how we can help your injury or injustice