Conor, a Pennsylvania native, moved to the Gulf Coast of Florida in 2014 after finishing law school. While in law school, Conor worked in management for a small, start-up chocolate company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, giving him a unique perspective when representing small businesses. Conor also spent a year as an AmeriCorps Service Member, helping at-risk youth in impoverished Pittsburgh neighborhoods.
When not in the office, Conor enjoys remaining actively fit with his wife by spending time on the beach, working out, and playing basketball. He also enjoys volunteering in the Sarasota community with several organizations.
- 2009 – BA University of Pittsburgh
- 2014 – JD Duquesne University School of Law
Professional + Community Affiliations:
- Lee County Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Southwest Florida Federal Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Lee County Bar Association Solo and Small Firm Practice Section
- Miracle League of Manasota
- Institute for the Ages
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida Bar
- S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Get In Touch Right Now
And see how we can help your injury or injustice
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say
"I am a retired lawyer and an inactive CalBar member. I contacted Mr. Gunter, acting as a business consultant for a small business, regarding a lawsuit against that business within his specialty of employment and labor law. The issues were wrongful termination and Wage-Hour Law violations. I cannot recommend Mr. Gunter highly enough. The results were very favorable."