Conor, a Pennsylvania native, moved to the Gulf Coast of Florida in 2014, the same year he joined the Firm. While in law school, Conor worked in management for a start-up chocolate company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, giving him a unique perspective when representing small businesses.
Conor is a partner in the Firm, focusing his practice on employment law and personal injury cases in State and Federal Court. Conor’s passion is representing employees and employers in Fair Labor Standards Act (“FLSA”) overtime and minimum wage disputes, and has significant experience pursuing and defending collective action cases under the FLSA.
- 2009 – BA University of Pittsburgh
- 2014 – JD Duquesne University School of Law
Professional + Community Affiliations:
- Lee County Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Southwest Florida Federal Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Lee County Bar Association Solo and Small Firm Practice Section
- Miracle League of Manasota
- AmeriCorps Service Member
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
Get In Touch Right Now
And see how we can help your injury or injustice
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say
"My trust in his knowledge of the law never wavered. I would also like to give a positive review to his staff. They were/are professional and extend the same level of care and compassion as Jason. Overall my experience with the Gunter Firm was outstanding."